Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hightide Hotel








First post in a loooong time. Aside from playing StarCraft, I've got nothing better to do right now, so I thought I may as well post this awesome new band I just found out about.

Hightide Hotel is from Philly, and they play music similar to that of Algernon Cadwallader, except slightly more mathy. They've got a full-length in the works as well, which I'm super fucking excited for.

Below is everything they've done: an EP, their split with By Surprise, and their acoustic EP.

Porchluck
By Surprise/Hightide Hotel Split
Secret Somethings

4 comments:

Nathaniel said...

glad youre back

Toxik Boys said...

nice old school hardcore punk blog!!!!!!!!!!

Cristeen said...

fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
Guest house in jaipur

pawan kumar said...

Cheap Hotels in

Gurgaon
Are you looking for Hotels in Gurgaon? Call Cheap Hotels in Gurgaon Today @+91-

9810104774 or Gurgaon Hotels at affordable rates.